- Product Description
- Contact Us
We listened. We changed our mask design.
Our second-generation face masks come in two styles and two sizes. They have many unique features not available in our basic six-pack. We tried to think of everything.
- All but the Oscars pattern are made of 100% cotton on the outside; the Oscars pattern is a spandex blend.
- All are lined with black cotton flannel that is soft on the face and less likely to get dirty.
- The black cotton flannel lining has openings on both sides to insert a separate filter, if desired.
- All have pliable metal nose forms to conform to the bridge of your nose for comfort and help prevent fogging.
- All have seams that will fit comfortable around your chin and stay in place.
- All have shock cord elastic straps for a safe, sturdy and secure fit.
- The cord on the over-the-ear style goes around the ear and has an adjustable button that slides into place for a perfect fit behind your ear.
- The cord on the over-the-head style is a continuous strand that goes around the back of the head and cinches at the back of the neck with an adjustable button that slides into place for a perfect fit.
- The mask of the size small, which fits most women, is 7 inches wide vertically and 5 inches long horizontally.
- The mask of the size medium, which fits most men, is 8.5 inches wide vertically and 6 inches long horizontally.
Fabric patterns available are: Dogs, Rose, Red Lace, Oscars, Pink Cheetah, Cars and Corks as pictured in image two and three. The Oscars is black with sparkly silver spots for a dressy look.
All designed and made in Kent, Washington.